Magnetic Flowmeter | 150# Flanged | Teflon® FEP Lining
This ALIA, Inc. Model AMF900 Series with a Teflon® FEP Lining is an ANSI 150# flanged electromagnetic flowmeter for conductive liquids. It is widely used for tap-water, waste water, food & beverage, pulp & paper and many other industrial fluids.- Available in sizes from 2" thru 80" diameter.- Available with an integral / compact model AMC3200, or separate / remotely mounted AMC2100 Series signal converter with:
- The Teflon® FEP Lininghas a Temperature rating of: -40 ...284°F
- Maximum Pressure rating: 285 PSIG (at 100°F)
- Select between Hastelloy C4, or 316L Stainless Steel Measuring & Grounding Electrodes.
- 85...260VAC power requirement
- 4...20mA & Pulse / Frequency Outputs
- Back-lit LCD Display with Programming Push-buttons. Simultaneous Flow Rate & Resettable Total Flow Indication.
- NEMA 4X (IP67) Rated Housing
- 1/2" NPT Electrical Connections
- Remote Signal Converter option comes standard with 30 ft. (10 Meters) of interconnecting cable.
- DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET HERE
Standard Delivery is: 4...6 weeks, ARO