2204D Isolation Amplifier
Part #: 2204D
Input: mA / V, isolated input
Power Requirement: 24 VDC
- Input galvanically separated from output and supply
- Current or voltage input
- Signal conversion
- Current and voltage output
- Applicable in PELV/SELV circuits
- Factory-calibrated measurement ranges for input and outputs in the 2204 can be selected by the internal DIP-switches without the need for recalibration.
- Signal isolator for analog current / voltage signals.
- 1 : 1 or signal conversion of analog current /voltage signals within the ranges: 0...10 VDC or 0...50 mA on the input and 0...20 mA and 0...10 VDC in fixed ranges on the output.
- Analog signal conditioning with microprocessor based gain and zero offset giving a response time of less than 25 ms.
- Universally supplied units have a 3-port galvanic separation between input, supply, and output.
- Mounting for a standard 11-pole socket which can be adapted for DIN rail or plate use with PR’s 7023 adaptor and 7024 mounting keying.
Expect smart performance - and low cost of ownership
All our isolators offer extremely high isolation levels of up to 3.75 kVAC and exceptional EMC immunity, utilizing our patented STREAM SHIELD technology to provide high basic accuracy, low power consumption, and maximum protection against error due to electromagnetic noise, (EMC).
Install & Forget
All of our products are individually designed and validated to exceed the most demanding failure rate assessments. In addition we offer a 5-year warranty on all our products.
5 Year Warranty